Resident Benefits Package
What does this mean for you as a resident to be apart of the “Resident Benefit Package”? More value & protection!
- HVAC Filters: When renting a single family home, the resident is expected to maintain the filters while under contract. This means the resident has to know the size and remember to purchase the filter at the store. NOT ANYMORE! ECREG has worked out a plan with a third party filter company that will deliver time stamped filters to your home. You just have to switch out the filter upon receiving the new filter. This is a value of over $10 a month.
- Resident Portal/ Payment Processing: As resident’s, many of you pay through the portal. ECREG is unable to maintain this cost of this convenience. ECREG is going to add this as a benefit package. Value $5 a month.
- Credit Reporting: Do you want to have your rent payments reported to the Credit Bureaus? Opt-in to Credit Reporting and build your credit history while making online payments through our website. Once opted in, your payments will be reported to the Credit Bureaus. This service is free of charge and you may opt out at any time. This service is provided by PayLease. This is a value of over $10 a month.
- Utility Concierge: At the time of move in, we have a relationship with Citizen Home Solutions whom provides free help with the utility setup process.
- Maintenance Requests: We have an online Maintenance scheduling software that is available to you 24/7, for creating work orders and checking on the status. We also have a maintenance call center that will handle any after hours or weekend emergency calls. This is a value of over $10 a month.
- Online Pet Profile: This system will keep track of all of your pet(s) important info and documents.
- Home Buyer's Assistance: Assistance from a Licensed team member to purchase your home.